Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Cooking Tips: Microwave Cooking

Do you know how much time and electricity/power you spend when you use a conventional stove/electric stove? Well neither do I;-). But I do know is when we cook on a conventional / electric Stove, a lot of energy is wasted because it is open and it also needs a lot of manual monitoring to make sure things don't get over cooked or may not burned.

Lately I have started increasing the use of Microwave in my cooking. Here on, I am going to share my experience with microwave cooking. I have till now done tea,rice, potato,daal, vegetables etc in microwave.

Watch for the procedure, very simple they are and the time required for it.

The Benefits are huge. Most importantly, it saves a lot of Power and personal time.

Cheers!!!
Nitin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Try the Translate Tool for better understanding.